Students at Papplewick benefit from the use of our purpose-built music school.
- Large teaching and ensemble spaces.
- 12 individual music practice rooms each with either a Yamaha or Weber piano
- Recording studio running the latest versions of Logic Pro X and Sibelius notation software. The studio links through to multiple live rooms, boasts an impressive list of microphones and studio engineer available to assist students during their sessions.
- Drum studio with playback and recording facilities.
- Music Technology Suite complete with 20 Apple iMac computers, Focusrite sound cards and 49 key Alesis midi keyboards.
- 2 Manual Chapel Pipe Organ
- School hall containing a Yamaha Grand Piano, 24 track sound desk with surround PA speakers and professional full lighting rig.
Students may access the music school to rehearse or practice between the hours of 6.30am and 8.30pm. Rooms are allocated for practise during peak times.
CLICK BACK TO MUSIC